This view of Rhyl beachfront looks eastwards, and is shot from the balcony of the Pavilion theatre. In addition to the grand seafront dwellings, we see landmark buildings - the café (also in 'Rhyl May Day 1920'), the Amphitheatre (its entrance flanked by two tall towers) and the bandstand. The summer-clad crowd seems to be gravitating landwards, perhaps after enjoying some entertainment.
The maker of this film - the owner of the 'K' logo on its title frame - is unconfirmed. There may possibly be a connection with Frank H Kenyon - a Colwyn Bay cinema operator who had moved to Wales from Rochdale, who made his own local films (e.g. 'The Dogarrog Disaster', 1925) and who worked as a 'stringer', supplying footage of local events to a newsreel company.